11sep - 2octAll DayMETROPOLINK festival, bringing street art to Heidelberg(All Day) Heidelberg, Heidelberg, GermanyEvent Organized By: Metropolink FestivalCountry:GermanyCity:HeidelbergArtist:Hendrik Beikirch aka ECB (DE)
The international street art festival circuit has become an important way of life for many artists. They regularly spend their days nomadically visiting new cities around the world.
And finally they have a great reason to visit one of the most beautiful cities in Germany, Heidelberg. As the Lonely Planet writes Heidelberg is „Germany’s oldest and most famous university town, renowned for its baroque old town, lively university atmosphere, excellent pubs and evocative half-ruined castle, which draw 3½ million visitors a year.“
The Metropolink Festival for urban art wants to demonstrate Heidelberg’s historic importance in the world of graffiti and street art.
You can find more details about the event here:
other interesting street art / urban art festivals to follow are:
- POW! WOW! LONG BEACH (USA)
- MEMORIE URBANE FESTIVAL (IT)
- LIVIN’ STREETS FESTIVAL (AT)
- KOSMOPOLITE ART TOUR (BE)
- VIBORG INTERNATIONAL BILLBOARD PAINTING FESTIVAL (DK)
- UPFEST – THE URBAN PAINT FESTIVAL (UK)
- MALTA STREET ART FESTIVAL
- NUART FESTIVAL (N)
- MURAL ISTANBUL FESTIVAL (TURKEY)
- Urban Vision Festival (Italy)
- Knotenpunkt Festival (DE)
- Asphalte (Belgium)
- Bratislava Street Art Festival (PL)
- Cheap Street Poster Art Festival (IT)
- In Situ Art Festival (FR)
- missing any? Please let us know!
September 11 (Friday) - October 2 (Friday)
Metropolink Festival+49 163 2892350